Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 4

Are You Ready To Get "Down and Dirty" with the Cleanest Food In Town?


If you love fun combined with interactive learning, you'll LOVE, love, love my seasonal, organic, clean, non-GMO and gluten free cooking class parties.  FLEXITARIAN, baby!


Take a FRESH APPROACH to upgrading your favorite recipes with me as your chef and meal conductor.   I'll show you how to upgrade all your favorite foods using 'totally' good for you sugars, oils, carbs and proteins that will have your body fine tuned and purring. I'll make it EASY. I'll show you shortcuts to save you time and money!

 Oh, yeah, did I mention this way of eating will MELT off pounds and keep them off.

 Tie your aprons on, bring your favorite friend, some wine and come on over for a 4 - Course Dinner Party where you and my other very special guests will be learning and cooking together at a lovely private home in Nashville on Thursday, Sept.11 or Friday, Sept. 12. 6:30-10:00

 It's first come first served and I have a growing list of people saying let them know when the next very special event is!  Message me with your email and phone and I'll get you registered and let you know details.  $55 for one or $85 for two.  $20 non-refundable deposit to cover your food costs.  FB: Jerilyn Morgan or www.themagneticheart.com.  615-669-1037

I got such a kick out of this produce stand in Santa Cruz that I had to share it!  I 'so' love to play in the dirt and grow my own flowers, fresh herbs and tomatoes, etc.!  I would LOVE to invite you to get down and dirty with the best quality people and food on the planet.  We'll make a deliciously fabulous meal and then enjoy it together. We'll have a blast and your body will thank you for it for a long, long time.



No comments:

Post a Comment