Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 25

33 Antiangiogenic Foods That Have Your Back, Front and In-Between!

WHAT in the world does Antiangiogenic have to do with me?  Turns out, a whole lot!   But I'm not going to spoil the surprise.  I'll let Dr. Li fill you in via this fascinating TED TALK.
 I'm here to spread HOPE and EMPOWER you to take some simple steps to put you in the drivers seat so you can protect yourself from Rapid Aging, Free Radicals, Cancer, Obesity, Heart Disease, Alzheimer's, or Diabetes by stopping the out of control blood vessels that fuel the growth of disease. I can't wait for you to hear this short talk by Dr. Li!  I'll let the experts WOW you, like they did me.






http://www.ted.com/talks/william_li.html

Many of society’s most devastating diseases -- cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes and Alzheimer’s, to name a few -- share a common denominator: faulty angiogenesis, the body’s growth of new capillary blood vessels. Given excessive or insufficient blood vessel growth, serious health issues arise. While researching under Harvard surgeon Judah Folkman, who pioneered the study of angiogenesis, Li learned how angiogenesis-based medicine helps patients overcome numerous diseases by restoring the balance of blood-vessel growth.

CLICK HERE  

http://www.ted.com/talks/william_li.html



I have also included a telephone recording of a short presentation by Dr. Chris Morris on how to source these foods as a powerful elixir. Occasionally I will suggest whole food products that I find to be of great benefits that are prepared with extreme care and backed by science. 

 If you wish to learn more, dial in to hear Dr. Chris. He is the Naturopathic Practitioner that I just interviewed I on The Magnetic Heart Radio Show. (Archived soon!)

Dial: 559-726-1399
Code: 755166#
    
Ken Buell is available to answers any questions via email or phone: 615-289-9956

email: qrs1@att.net

Who popped into your mind and heart when you heard Dr. Li or Dr. Chris talk? 
Take a second and share the LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment