Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 30

Can You Guess The #1 Most Important Reason to Choose Your Food Wisely?


Most people I talk to KNOW it would be in their best interest to choose better quality foods but knowing and doing can be a problem. Time and cost is often a factor - unless you know WHY and especially HOW you can make it work for you.  Knowing your WHY and then HOW to follow through is where I can help!   I thought it might be helpful to start with WHY.  See if you can guess the #1 BEST REASON at the bottom of this post without peeking! Stay tuned for more on HOW to design a healthy lifestyle that works for YOU!

13 reasons why I choose organic, non-GMO, fresh and real ingredients

  1. It saves me a LOT of money! Yes, That's right. When I add up the true cost of being sick, it is frightening. Consider the days of not feeling 'on your game' because you overindulged on food that wasn't on your good list. Your productivity is likely to be a lot less. You lose focus easily and have fuzzy brain.
  2. Consider the high cost of being sick, period. Days missed from work. Trip to the vitamin aisle to quickly try and compensate for all those days you missed taking extra care of yourself. Paying for a trip to the ER or to the doctor. The cost of your prescriptions. The extra probiotics it takes to get your healthy intestinal flora back.
  3. Missed time getting out with your friends, dancing with your wife or playing with your kids. Even your dog misses out on your attention.
  4. I end up craving more sugar, salt and carbs and end up with a bloated belly and extra padding that makes you miserable in your clothes.
  5. Whatever 'ails' me aches more because of the added inflammation in my tissues.
  6. My immune system is on overload trying to keep up with the extra toxins and chemicals, trans fats, sugar and highly refined flours and can't adequately protect me. Think cellular breakdown.
  7. My hormones are 'disrupted' and thrown out of balance and 'when those hormones aren't happy, ain't nobody happy!”
  8. I had to give my concert tickets to someone else so I could stay at home and recuperate.
  9. My get up and go, got up and went!
  10. I have trouble sleeping and when I do sleep,  I wake up wishing I could sleep more.
  11. My moods have a roller coaster of their own. OR, they are stuck in low gear or so ADD I can't focus.
  12. My stress levels have me in a chronic state of anxiety and fatigue.
And now the DRUM ROLL....

The BEST REASON OF ALL for eating the most clean, nourishing vibrant, alive food that makes my cells dance and my heart sing

13. Because I love myself enough!

The more nourished I am with pure, quality food, the more alive I feel. My brain is firing on all cylinders, my hormones are happier and I'm feeling energized and in charge of my life. 

The more I feel this vibrant energy flowing through me the more I have to give. The more I give, the more magnetically flows back to me.  It is an endless circle of love! So choose LOVE and you'll be choosing a vibrantly healthy, abundant life!

With Abundant Love ~

Jerilyn

PS  Would you help 'share The Magnetic Heart Love' by a tweet, pin or post?  Thank you! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment