Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 9

Flexitarian Gluten Free Cooking Class Party


FLEXITARIAN!  This FRIDAY, Sept. 12 at Susan Hewitts beautiful home in Brentwood, TN. and if it's your time to change up your eating we have created a very special event for you.


Take a FRESH APPROACH to upgrading your favorite recipes with me, Jerilyn Morgan, as your chef and meal conductor.  It's a fun passion of mine and it's contagious! If you love fun combined with interactive learning, you'll LOVE, love, love my seasonal, organic, fresh, local, clean, non-GMO and gluten free cooking class parties.

I'll show you how to upgrade all your favorite foods using totally good for you sugars, oils, carbs and proteins that will have your body fine tuned and purring. Oh, yeah, did I mention this way of eating will MELT off pounds and keep them off. 

 Tie your aprons on, grab your favorite wine or and come on over for a 4 Course Dinner Party where you and my other very special guests will be learning and cooking together at a lovely private home in Nashville on Thursday, Sept.11.

 It's first come first served and I have a growing list of people saying let them know when the next one is!  Message me with your email and phone and I'll get you registered and let you know details.  $55 for one or $45 apiece for two.  $20 non-refundable deposit to cover your food costs. If money is an issue, talk to me. I'm great at creative solutions.  I believe we can all have what we truly desire if we believe we are worth having it.

 FB: Jerilyn Morgan or www.themagneticheart.com.  615-669-1037
or Susan Hewitt 615-308-0083



2 comments:

  1. Funded Trader was founded for one reason and one reason only. To FINANCIALLY EMPOWER Traders and help them to make an INCOME doing what they LOVE For more information click this website become a funded account trader and get quality results.

    ReplyDelete